- the 4 trophic levels in an ecosystem: the producer, primary consumer, secondary consumer, tertiary consumer
- the different kinds of consumers in an ecosystem, including: herbivore, omnivore, carnivore, detrivore, decomposer.
- a food pyramid of biomass, and explored how abiotic factors may change the pyramid shape.
Homework: Read the text 2.1 and
- make a list of vocabulary words (in bold) and their meanings.
- Do practice questions from section 2.1 in the BC provincial exam study guide for biology unit. do the fill in the blanks and the multiple choice questions. The answer key is at the end of the document so check your work.